Photographs of
War Memorials,
Historic Monuments
and Plaques
in
Sunbury County, Nova Scotia
(before 1785)


Before 1785, the area now known as Westmorland County,
New Brunswick, was part of Sunbury County in Nova Scotia,
and was administered by the Governor and Council at Halifax.
In 1765, the Nova Scotia Government established Sunbury County,
which included all the area now known as New Brunswick.  From
September 1768 to October 1785, Sunbury County had two elected
representatives in the Nova Scotia Provincial Parliament at Halifax.
After October 1785, this area was no longer eligible to send
representatives to the Nova Scotia Provincial Parliament.


Sunbury County, Nova Scotia by Wikipedia
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunbury_County,_Nova_Scotia







Fort Beausejour plaquesAulac — Fort Beausejour plaques
    /sunco/fortbeausejour.html


Thomas Dixson, November 1776, plaqueFort Cumberland — Thomas Dixson, November 1776, plaque
    /sunco/dixson.html


Fort Lawrence interpretative panelFort Cumberland — Fort Lawrence 1750-1756, interpretative panel
    /sunco/fortlawrence-panel.html


Fort Gaspareaux plaque, 1751Port Elgin — Fort Gaspareaux cairn and plaque, 1751
    /sunco/fortgaspareaux.html










Go To:   History of Railway Companies in Nova Scotia
    http://alts.net/ns1625/railways.html

Go To:   History of Automobiles in Nova Scotia
    http://alts.net/ns1625/automobiles.html

Go To:   History of Telephone Companies in Nova Scotia
    http://alts.net/ns1625/telephone.html

Go To:   History of Electric Companies in Nova Scotia
    http://alts.net/ns1625/electric.html

Go To:   Nova Scotia Quotations
    http://alts.net/ns1625/quotes.html

Go To:   Index to other online Nova Scotia History
    http://alts.net/ns1625/histindx.html

Go To:   Home Page
    /index.html




First uploaded to the WWW:   2005 July 27
Latest content revision:   2005 August 15
1